WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG

Welcome

My personal journal blog is a little bit of this and a little bit of that which I love to share with you all here- trough pictures, summaries, articles and videos.

Don't hesitate to leave comment, follow my blog or grab my blog button and when you do, let me know so I can return back your favor.

It is awesome to connect with anyone in any part of the world so sit back and I hope you enjoy your stay here and come back again for more.

Thank You

Welcome to Mignonesia

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

DO YOU LIKE MUSIC?

They said sounds waves produce various reactions, that's why we listen to music, to change the way it feels.
I like music and listen to it almost all day. Music makes the day go by better. There's always reason for me to listen music; either I like the sounds, the melody or the lyrics and If the lyrics good to sing, I'll sing along too hahah and oh not to mention the videos! when I listen to music, I like to watch the video also. Like many of you maybe, I go to You tube to find music,band or artist online but sites like Pandora, last FM, MP3.com, i Tune, My space etc are great too!
I don't really have mainstream short of taste in music. The kind of music I listen to its depends on my mood and I go by the artist mostly. I like variety as well.
Speaking about music and talent peoples in music industry, I like to feature some of them here at Mignonesia. I want to share what tune I listen to right now with you all here. I am so entertain by them and surely they have place on my blog so every time you visit my blog you will listen to my playlist, its my version but  hope you enjoy the music!^^  


xoxo 

Cartoon image courtesy of nataliedee


     

No comments:

Post a Comment

You people are amazing! Thank you for your time visiting and reading my entries. Please don't leave my blog a secret, I'd love to hear what you think about this one too!✿◠‿◠
Ps: Anyone can post comments on my posts but starting this year 2013, any comment contains commercial product or services advertisement without my permission/agreement, will be deleted by me. Sorry! ✿>‿♥