WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG

Welcome

My personal journal blog is a little bit of this and a little bit of that which I love to share with you all here- trough pictures, summaries, articles and videos.

Don't hesitate to leave comment, follow my blog or grab my blog button and when you do, let me know so I can return back your favor.

It is awesome to connect with anyone in any part of the world so sit back and I hope you enjoy your stay here and come back again for more.

Thank You

Welcome to Mignonesia

Monday, January 17, 2011

PHOTOS OF KAWAH PUTIH

Some pics I snapped. :)

Visitors still have to walk about 5 to 10 minutes far to see the beautiful scene

The lake of carter amazingly changes color during the day. A brilliant natural phenomenon, vibrant white/turquoise color caused by an active volcano which have been dormant since A.D.1600


The sulfur deposits have stained the land yellow at the edge of lake's water.
My cousin Lusi, enjoying her second visit.



I couldn't bear the odor of rich- sulfur air but look at the background, what a gorgeous turquoise!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey dita is that you who standing alone at the dry tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Sais, My cousin took the picture and I know it after:)

    ReplyDelete

You people are amazing! Thank you for your time visiting and reading my entries. Please don't leave my blog a secret, I'd love to hear what you think about this one too!✿◠‿◠
Ps: Anyone can post comments on my posts but starting this year 2013, any comment contains commercial product or services advertisement without my permission/agreement, will be deleted by me. Sorry! ✿>‿♥