WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG

Welcome

My personal journal blog is a little bit of this and a little bit of that which I love to share with you all here- trough pictures, summaries, articles and videos.

Don't hesitate to leave comment, follow my blog or grab my blog button and when you do, let me know so I can return back your favor.

It is awesome to connect with anyone in any part of the world so sit back and I hope you enjoy your stay here and come back again for more.

Thank You

Welcome to Mignonesia

Sunday, January 15, 2012

ART AND PHOTOGRAPHY


Hello everyone!

How are you this Sunday? mine is super and I am in my super mood to tell you all that starting today .I will add Art & Photography here at Mignonesia.

I am not photographer nor an artist but I enjoy artworks from various artists and photographers around the world. Many times their talents and creativity amazed me and not only that, I could learn so much from their art works too.

Thanks to the Internet, I can enjoy those amazing artworks as many as I could find while I spend my time on the screen and-as always, I am itchy to share what I've found across the web with you all here.

I hope you enjoy those amazing and beautiful artworks I am about to share under my Fine Art and Photography post as much as I do when re sharing them here on my blog.

I will need to stop myself from posting them too much tho coz I also need the space for my other posts I want to share here too, haha.

Anyway, I like the quote as you prob have read on the image above and this quote below by Scott Adams.

"Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which one to keep "

Stay tune for more updates at Mignonesia, lovely peps!

XOXO




1 comment:

  1. Thanks For sharing this Superb article.I use this Article to show my assignment in college.it is useful For me Great Work.
    https://stockmile.com/

    ReplyDelete

You people are amazing! Thank you for your time visiting and reading my entries. Please don't leave my blog a secret, I'd love to hear what you think about this one too!✿◠‿◠
Ps: Anyone can post comments on my posts but starting this year 2013, any comment contains commercial product or services advertisement without my permission/agreement, will be deleted by me. Sorry! ✿>‿♥