WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG

Welcome

My personal journal blog is a little bit of this and a little bit of that which I love to share with you all here- trough pictures, summaries, articles and videos.

Don't hesitate to leave comment, follow my blog or grab my blog button and when you do, let me know so I can return back your favor.

It is awesome to connect with anyone in any part of the world so sit back and I hope you enjoy your stay here and come back again for more.

Thank You

Welcome to Mignonesia

Monday, July 19, 2010

Breathing Therapy & Cure for Head Ache

*This is only for the people who are breathing with their nose. Not for people who are breathing with mouth.*

The nose has a left and a right side; we use both to inhale and exhale.
Actually they are different; you would be able to feel the difference.
The right side represents the sun, left side represents the moon.
During a headache, try to close your right nose and use your left nose to breathe.
In about 5 min, your headache will go.
If you feel tired, just reverse, close your left nose and breathe through your right nose.
After a while, you will feel your mind is refreshed.
Right side belongs to 'hot', so it gets heated up easily, left side belongs to 'cold'.
Most females breathe with their left noses, so they get "cooled off" faster.
Most of the guys breathe with their right noses, they get worked up.
Do you notice the moment we wake up, which side breathes faster? Left or right?
If left is faster, you will feel tired.
So, close your left nose and use your right nose for breathing, you will get refreshed quickly.
This can be taught to kids, but it is more effective when practiced by adults.
My friend used to have bad headaches and was always visiting the doctor.
There was this period when he suffered headache literally every night, unable to study.
He took painkillers, did not work.
He decided to try out the breathing therapy here: closed his right nose and breathed through his left nose.
In less than a week, his headaches were gone! He continued the exercise for one month.
This alternative natural therapy without medication is something that he has experienced.
So, why not give it a try?




contributor: Saisu, thank you chakare:)



5 comments:

  1. Tanks for sharing this. I'm gonna try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it works for you and for everybody who has head ache problem.^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes it was proved by many.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many had head ache probleme This is gud article. Thank you Saisu.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been having similar problems with my mother, who doesn't seem to want to keep active and enjoy herself since my father died. I learned that issues like these are not about the person being 'lazy', but can have more to do with emotional problems - psychological blocks that go develop and prevent the person from even wanting to try being healthier. checkers keto

    ReplyDelete

You people are amazing! Thank you for your time visiting and reading my entries. Please don't leave my blog a secret, I'd love to hear what you think about this one too!✿◠‿◠
Ps: Anyone can post comments on my posts but starting this year 2013, any comment contains commercial product or services advertisement without my permission/agreement, will be deleted by me. Sorry! ✿>‿♥