WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG

Welcome

My personal journal blog is a little bit of this and a little bit of that which I love to share with you all here- trough pictures, summaries, articles and videos.

Don't hesitate to leave comment, follow my blog or grab my blog button and when you do, let me know so I can return back your favor.

It is awesome to connect with anyone in any part of the world so sit back and I hope you enjoy your stay here and come back again for more.

Thank You

Welcome to Mignonesia

Saturday, December 31, 2011

HAPPY 2012 AND KISS 2011 GOODBYE! ♥


Yep. Welcome 2012!

While the ball may drop in 2011, a new year may hold hope. ♥
 
Speaking about hope, so many things I need to catch up this year and I will busy working on them this year. Well, what can I say, just bring it on!:)

Starting the year, I want to thank everyone for all  the feedback I got  on my personal blog, Mignonesia and my Shopping Blog, Mignonesia Boutique, throughout 2011, even on my new blog, Biscuit. I wish I could thank each of you who have make it so. These sure are what makes my time in front of the screen worth

I've tried to make my blogs looks prettier; I re-manage some of my older posts, changed their layouts, their headers, added this and that, deleted some and keep the rest etc but most importantly, better contents! just so you can enjoy your time better and make it worth while you visiting them. I am not yet finish tho so please stay tune.

In the meantime, I got news for you,

Today, I am officially launch my two pages on G+. Here they are with their links,


FASHION STREAM









Click this to get fashion stream on



HILARIOUS FUNNY WITTY BISCUIT











Circle Biscuit on


so if you already join G+, I'll see you there!

Not or not yet on G+? worries not, coz  for fashion lovers. you can go to Mignonesia Boutique page on facebook to get  your fashion feed and here's the link, just click to visit.



Btw, I try not to get intimidate by those awesome posts from other blogs on blog sphere I found and prefer not to confuse anyone including myself with just be me so do bear with that hehehe- no one youer than you anyway right. Need some inspiring reminders like this one tho, 
 

..."The good you find in others, is in you too. The faults you find in others, are your faults as well. After all, to recognize something you must know it.The possibilities you see in others, are possible for you as well. The beauty you see around you, is your beauty.
The world around you is a reflection, a mirror showing you the person you are. To change your world, you must change yourself. To blame and complain will only make matters worse. Whatever you care about, is your responsibility.
What you see in others, shows you yourself. See the best in others, and you will be your best. Give to others, and you give to yourself. Appreciate beauty, and you will be beautiful. Admire creativity, and you will be creative. Love, and you will be loved. Seek to understand, and you will be understood.
Listen, and your voice will be heard. Teach, and you will learn. Show your best face to the mirror, and you'll be happy with the face looking back at you"...



Another beautiful fav reminder I should apply to myself on my new chapter,


 1● The most selfish one letter word "I"... ► Avoid it
 
2● The most satisfying two-letter word "WE"... ► Use it

 
3● The most poisonous three-letter word "EGO"... ► Kill it

 
4● The most used four-letter word "LOVE"... ► Value it

 
5● The most pleasing five-letter word "SMILE"... ► Keep it

 
6● The fastest spreading six-letter word "RUMOR"... ► Ignore it

 
7● The hardest working seven-letter word "SUCCESS"... ► Achieve it

 
8● The most enviable eight-letter word "JEALOUSY"... ► Distance it

 
9● The most powerful nine-letter word "KNOWLEDGE"... ► Acquire it




Last but not least, my special wish...


I wish my country and its peoples to be better and better in all aspects this year and in the future. ♥


Once again,


HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012 EVERYONE!



Put on your party hat and raise a toast to good times. Begin this year in very special one, its another chance for all of us to get it right. :)   



XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

You people are amazing! Thank you for your time visiting and reading my entries. Please don't leave my blog a secret, I'd love to hear what you think about this one too!✿◠‿◠
Ps: Anyone can post comments on my posts but starting this year 2013, any comment contains commercial product or services advertisement without my permission/agreement, will be deleted by me. Sorry! ✿>‿♥