WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG

Welcome

My personal journal blog is a little bit of this and a little bit of that which I love to share with you all here- trough pictures, summaries, articles and videos.

Don't hesitate to leave comment, follow my blog or grab my blog button and when you do, let me know so I can return back your favor.

It is awesome to connect with anyone in any part of the world so sit back and I hope you enjoy your stay here and come back again for more.

Thank You

Welcome to Mignonesia

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

COOL BREAK UP LETTER

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT FEELINGS... IF SOMEONE HAS TO FEEL BAD, WHY SHOULD IT BE YOU?

A soldier stationed in US recently received a letter from his
girl friend back home. It read as follows:

Dear Ricky,
I can no longer continue our relationship. The distance between us is
just too great. I'm sorry. Please return the picture of me that I sent to
you.

Love, Becky

The soldier, with hurt feelings, asked his fellow soldiers for any
snapshots they could spare of their girlfriends, sisters or ex-girlfriends.

In addition to the picture of Becky, Ricky included all the other pictures
of the pretty gals he had collected from his buddies. There were 57 photos
in that envelope along with this note:

Dear Becky,
I'm so sorry, but I can't quite remember who the hell you are.
Please take your picture from the pile, and send the rest back to me.

Take Care,
Ricky

Well , If you can't change your fate, change your attitude LOL

I love to laugh and if you need one today ,I hope it works!

Stay tune for more funny story, I know I didn't update it for so long. I need to thank you to my friend Sai for his contribution to my " Saisu Funny Story" that I specially dedicate to our friendship and to Noro who loves manga and made a lovely one for my hamster,  Jolisha (rip) and allowed me to use it on my blog, it's so great to have you on my friend's circle sweetie, thank you!

XOXO

♥♥♥  always keep smiling  ♪♪♪
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

You people are amazing! Thank you for your time visiting and reading my entries. Please don't leave my blog a secret, I'd love to hear what you think about this one too!✿◠‿◠
Ps: Anyone can post comments on my posts but starting this year 2013, any comment contains commercial product or services advertisement without my permission/agreement, will be deleted by me. Sorry! ✿>‿♥