WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG

Welcome

My personal journal blog is a little bit of this and a little bit of that which I love to share with you all here- trough pictures, summaries, articles and videos.

Don't hesitate to leave comment, follow my blog or grab my blog button and when you do, let me know so I can return back your favor.

It is awesome to connect with anyone in any part of the world so sit back and I hope you enjoy your stay here and come back again for more.

Thank You

Welcome to Mignonesia

Friday, October 01, 2010

INDO MUSIC : THE BEST INDO SINGER, AFGAN- Luck and Talent



Afgan is one of Indonesian talented singger which happen to be my fav. I heart his voice!!! I loooove his music from his first album Confession No.1 released in 2008.
His songs is highly influenced by the genre of pop, soul, R&B, and jazz makes me don’t want to stop listen. 
Born in 1989, Afgan Syah Reza was accidentally found while covering John Legend in a karaoke- John Legend by the way is also one of my fav. I am melted when listen to his songs lol BUT Afgan has stole many hearts with his deep, soulful voice.


This  young  pop sensation has lots of fans here in Indonesia AND other countries in Asia. 
Photographer: Vierna M.K. (jazzuality.com)

Afgan has won many awards in such young age and among them were the prestigious 2008 MTV Indonesia Awards (Artist of the Year and Favorite Male Artist), 2008 Nickelodeon Indonesian Kids’ Choice Awards (Favorite Male Singer) and 2009 Indonesian Music Awards (Best Male Solo Singer).
I have three big hits from Afgan on my play list;
The first song I like is “Sadis” (Cruel) because love can be cruel you know hehehe anyway this song taken from his album Confession No.1. The second songs would be   "You give me something", a James Morrison's song cover by Afgan - Not bad. I always like this James Morrison song anyway and last but not least is Afgan's latest song:  Dia Dia Dia ( It's her, It's her ,It's her)- I like the music and I like the part when Afgan said Dia Dia Dia, it feels like he is talking to me wkwkwkwkwk.
So now you know what songs I listen a lot and happy to share with you all here.
Please enjoy and hope everyone heading a nice week end!!!!^^

Saturday and Sunday are the best days of the week, lets hate bloody Monday!:P


2 comments:

  1. hi..'accidentally' found this lovely blog , hehe.....anyway.. i like Afgan's song Ku bersujud..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owh thank you for stooping by Nurleeta and for the kind words! Yes Afgan have a lovely voice,isn't.he?!I like all his songs and Ku bersujud is on of his best song that I like too. :)

    ReplyDelete

You people are amazing! Thank you for your time visiting and reading my entries. Please don't leave my blog a secret, I'd love to hear what you think about this one too!✿◠‿◠
Ps: Anyone can post comments on my posts but starting this year 2013, any comment contains commercial product or services advertisement without my permission/agreement, will be deleted by me. Sorry! ✿>‿♥