WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG

Welcome

My personal journal blog is a little bit of this and a little bit of that which I love to share with you all here- trough pictures, summaries, articles and videos.

Don't hesitate to leave comment, follow my blog or grab my blog button and when you do, let me know so I can return back your favor.

It is awesome to connect with anyone in any part of the world so sit back and I hope you enjoy your stay here and come back again for more.

Thank You

Welcome to Mignonesia

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Healthy life style- Violà, Cap Cai à la Dita..^_^


Cap Cai is one of my fav Indo chinese influenced food. This food not only pretty when served as it looks like a rainbow but also very healty. The word of "Cap Cai " is from Chinese Fujian dialect which means mixed vegetables. While in America, this dish known as Chop Suey. Many people think that this recipe must use ten vegetables bcoz the word of Cap in fujian dialect very much resemble to the word "Cap" from the same dialect which means ten but actually many type of vegetables used is not important. The original Cap Cai will include chicken, shrimp and meatball but on Cap Cai à la Dita, I replaced them with champignon so its gud and suitable for vegetarian, those who has cancer or tumor, those whos on diet or for anyone who just want to enjoy healty food. All vegetables I use for this dish are organic and cooked in stainleess steel wok with low heat- less than 190°.
Bon appetit.^_*

No comments:

Post a Comment

You people are amazing! Thank you for your time visiting and reading my entries. Please don't leave my blog a secret, I'd love to hear what you think about this one too!✿◠‿◠
Ps: Anyone can post comments on my posts but starting this year 2013, any comment contains commercial product or services advertisement without my permission/agreement, will be deleted by me. Sorry! ✿>‿♥