WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG

Welcome

My personal journal blog is a little bit of this and a little bit of that which I love to share with you all here- trough pictures, summaries, articles and videos.

Don't hesitate to leave comment, follow my blog or grab my blog button and when you do, let me know so I can return back your favor.

It is awesome to connect with anyone in any part of the world so sit back and I hope you enjoy your stay here and come back again for more.

Thank You

Welcome to Mignonesia

Saturday, March 27, 2010

What does Color Black means in Feng Shui and Feng Shui Fashion tips for Color Black.


In Feng Shui, colors have a significant impact on areas everyday life such a career, money or romance.

Colors in Feng Shui practice are used in combination with various Feng Shui elements while decorating to balance the energy of "Chi" of a living space.

According to Feng Shui, each color is believed to have either Yin (healing): inspire relaxation and therapeutic and Yan (inspiring): supposed to motivate individual and create positive energy.

The color black is full of Feng Shui energy of mystery and sophistication: it holds energy of power and protection. The color of night, deep water and universal void, Feng Shui use of color black adds depth strength and definition to any space.

In Feng Shui, black color belong to the element of water, direction north and it is the color of Yin or feminin, passive energy in the Feng Shui Yin-Yang combination.

The color black symbolizes career, income and money. It is use to promote strenght and skills. As black considered a water element color, it also symbolised strenght and emotional protection.

Black is the most classic of colors, not only it slimming but black also conveys a sense of depth
and strenght that is most formidable.
Wear this color when you want to command authority or exude mystery.
Black is great for careers, especialy when combine with metal.
Stay away from black however, if people question your motives or if you want to be treated equal.
It is important to use black more as an accessory as it can be too over whelming and negative in large amounts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You people are amazing! Thank you for your time visiting and reading my entries. Please don't leave my blog a secret, I'd love to hear what you think about this one too!✿◠‿◠
Ps: Anyone can post comments on my posts but starting this year 2013, any comment contains commercial product or services advertisement without my permission/agreement, will be deleted by me. Sorry! ✿>‿♥