WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG

Welcome

My personal journal blog is a little bit of this and a little bit of that which I love to share with you all here- trough pictures, summaries, articles and videos.

Don't hesitate to leave comment, follow my blog or grab my blog button and when you do, let me know so I can return back your favor.

It is awesome to connect with anyone in any part of the world so sit back and I hope you enjoy your stay here and come back again for more.

Thank You

Welcome to Mignonesia

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Manggos season!

Everyday from 8am to 9pm, you can find many traveling vendors selling fresh fruits all the way Otto Iskandardinata Street in Bandung. As now is manggo's season, they sell various of manggo's with low prices, 2.500 rupiahs for a half kilos or 10.000 rupiahs if you buy 3 kilos and that's not even a dollar!
Fresh fruits, low price and easy to find are enough reasons for peoples to either stops their cars or motorbikes or just walk here to shop after jogging- there's a jogging track near by.
There's another story about this unofficial market that have been known for so many years and already identical with Tegalega area- where the street is located. These vendors- who mostly comes from outside Bandung often plays 'hide and seek' with the officers as using street's side for selling activities forbidden by the city law and not to mention the traffic jam that they coused everyday. The authority have been offered them to move to a new special location provided by the goverment but they considered it as a not strategic location and will only dead their business and finally their income's source.
We all really concern about it and apparently, it still a big homework for the governor and the mayor to solve this issue as this folks have family to feed and they try to make a living in the city and I believe they also have helped their customers healthy in someway but on the other hand, peoples who lives and love Bandung no doubt want to see this city looks pretty, green and clean like it used to.
The authority better find new solution that's makes everyone happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You people are amazing! Thank you for your time visiting and reading my entries. Please don't leave my blog a secret, I'd love to hear what you think about this one too!✿◠‿◠
Ps: Anyone can post comments on my posts but starting this year 2013, any comment contains commercial product or services advertisement without my permission/agreement, will be deleted by me. Sorry! ✿>‿♥