WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG

Welcome

My personal journal blog is a little bit of this and a little bit of that which I love to share with you all here- trough pictures, summaries, articles and videos.

Don't hesitate to leave comment, follow my blog or grab my blog button and when you do, let me know so I can return back your favor.

It is awesome to connect with anyone in any part of the world so sit back and I hope you enjoy your stay here and come back again for more.

Thank You

Welcome to Mignonesia

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

CIWALK


located at Cihampelas Street in Bandung. This large shopping area use 1/3 of the land for garden and trees. Peoples not only come here to shopping around or eat and drink but also to enjoy the green view and many likes to profit it as background on their pictures or video shoot as me like to enjoy the view so much till I forgot to shop!:-P

No comments: