WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG

Welcome

My personal journal blog is a little bit of this and a little bit of that which I love to share with you all here- trough pictures, summaries, articles and videos.

Don't hesitate to leave comment, follow my blog or grab my blog button and when you do, let me know so I can return back your favor.

It is awesome to connect with anyone in any part of the world so sit back and I hope you enjoy your stay here and come back again for more.

Thank You

Welcome to Mignonesia

Saturday, September 18, 2010

BREAKING NEWS!^^












Hellooooooooooooooooooo everyone!^^

My long holiday is about to finish this week BUT I am happy to announce that http://MignonesiaBoutique.blogspot.com is now open again for public!^-^

I have added new layout, new background, new header  etc so its completely different with last time.
I just hope you like it and enjoy your visit or your shopping time at Mignonesia Boutique.I still want to make it better and better so keep your eyes on that.

I also have good news because Mignonesia Boutique is now accepting Paypal.
I personally very happy with it since I really want to provide easy and safe online payment for my costumers.

Other good news is that, now you can also shop homemade chocolate at Mignonesia.

These yummy chocolates are made by my cousin.
My cousin already sell her homemade Chocolate offline for years and she made variants of chocolate.
They are all yummy and I am sure you will want more and more because I know I always do.

Oh I still have more good news but they are still in the process so cant tell you yet, just wish me luck ok, hahah
so in the mean time, I have Kenny G playing to accompany you while you visit or shop at Mignonesia Boutique so enjoy your time there and I hope you all heading a nice weekend!!!^^

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

You people are amazing! Thank you for your time visiting and reading my entries. Please don't leave my blog a secret, I'd love to hear what you think about this one too!✿◠‿◠
Ps: Anyone can post comments on my posts but starting this year 2013, any comment contains commercial product or services advertisement without my permission/agreement, will be deleted by me. Sorry! ✿>‿♥