WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG

Welcome

My personal journal blog is a little bit of this and a little bit of that which I love to share with you all here- trough pictures, summaries, articles and videos.

Don't hesitate to leave comment, follow my blog or grab my blog button and when you do, let me know so I can return back your favor.

It is awesome to connect with anyone in any part of the world so sit back and I hope you enjoy your stay here and come back again for more.

Thank You

Welcome to Mignonesia

Friday, February 04, 2011

HEALTHY FRESH DRINK A LA DITA


Ever got dehydrated? well if you don't drink enough you will.
See here in Indonesia we enter dry season and boy its sooo hot during the day and this fresh drink will makes a great afternoon treat or weekend refresher so let me share the recipe to you.

Here's the ingredients :

200 grams cucumber
3 lemons
4 ts honey
2 ts warm water
Fresh mint leaves for garnish
Ice cube (optional)

I want my healthy drink as natural as possible so I don't use my juicer or my food processor and made the juice by  hand instead of course after I wash them first, so here's what I did:


1. Grate the cucumber and squeeze the gratered cucumber till the juice out. Chill
2. Squeeze the juice of the 3 lemons. Chill
3. Add the warm water into honey and stir them till dissolve. Chill 
4. Fill the glass with Ice cube and top with sliced cucumber, pour the honey followed with hand squeezed lemon juice and cucumber juice. Garnish with fresh mint leaves and served. 

*Before you grate all the cucumber, you might need to save some sliced cucumber for the garnish. 

Little scared of how it might taste? Well, it tastes good, refreshing and the plus its really healthy! So take a taste and enjoy a bit of  fresh drink A la Dita for the best cool off! ^-*



No comments:

Post a Comment

You people are amazing! Thank you for your time visiting and reading my entries. Please don't leave my blog a secret, I'd love to hear what you think about this one too!✿◠‿◠
Ps: Anyone can post comments on my posts but starting this year 2013, any comment contains commercial product or services advertisement without my permission/agreement, will be deleted by me. Sorry! ✿>‿♥