WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG

Welcome

My personal journal blog is a little bit of this and a little bit of that which I love to share with you all here- trough pictures, summaries, articles and videos.

Don't hesitate to leave comment, follow my blog or grab my blog button and when you do, let me know so I can return back your favor.

It is awesome to connect with anyone in any part of the world so sit back and I hope you enjoy your stay here and come back again for more.

Thank You

Welcome to Mignonesia

Saturday, November 06, 2010

OLEH-OLEH BANDUNG- KLAPERTART ( Den Haag Klappertaart)



From its name I think you can guess Klappertaart or coconut cake is influence by Holand- well it could be true; I must investigate more tho.

But here in Indo, some said klappertaart is originally from Manado- North Sulawesi and some said its originally from Bandung and its one of oleh-oleh khas Bandung (original oleh-oleh of Bandung). Well I don't want to be in the middle but for sure some local cuisines and local snack in Indonesia are not only influence by other region in Indonesia itself but also Chinese, India  and middle east etc.

Anyway for cake lovers, this Klappetaart is worth to try. Its delicious especially when its served cold. 
Denhaag or well known as Klappertaart Holand in Bandung is the favorite one and its located at Jalan Kebon Kawung no. 48, its a walk far from The train station of Bandung.

Next to this bakery you will find Batagor Riri .
Batagor is one of famous snack from Bandung - it's a short for Bakso Tahu Goreng. 
Bakso is a meat/fishball/dough, Tahu is tofu, Goreng is deep fried. So basically maybe it's like fish and chip in Europe? hm:) 
Batagor serves with rather spicy chili and peanut sauce - and more chili sauce if it doesn't zing you yet!
In Bandung, Riri and Kingsley are two famous one. Many people come here to eat in or take away.
I have the picture on my older post or you can also go to this link for more image,  Batagor Riri & Batagor Kingsley

Still at the same area you can also find Tahu Yun Yi (Tofu),  which also popular. Its taste yummy and you can bring it as oleh -oleh. Again no picture, sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You people are amazing! Thank you for your time visiting and reading my entries. Please don't leave my blog a secret, I'd love to hear what you think about this one too!✿◠‿◠
Ps: Anyone can post comments on my posts but starting this year 2013, any comment contains commercial product or services advertisement without my permission/agreement, will be deleted by me. Sorry! ✿>‿♥